Our program is committed to the belief that children build confidence, joy, and independence through respect, love, and a strong sense of self. We focus on development by:
- Providing hands on experiences through arts & crafts activities, play dough, music activities, science and cooking, structured playground individual and team exercises, and open play.
- Presenting problem-solving techniques that hone children’s critical thinking skills to build a better self-concept within a positive atmosphere.
To create an environment of learning for both parents and children that strengthens the relationship between each other, their neighbors, and their community.
To provide pre-kindergarten fundamentals, including
- developing and fine-tuning small and large motor skills.
- To provide interactions and dealings with other preschoolers.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children.
- To provide knowledge and instruction to the families on parenting skills.
- To provide an affordable, non-discriminating service to families of all races, creeds, national origins, religions, genders, or sexual orientations.
"My daughter and I loved our time at Ready Set Grow Preschool. The nurturing, creative, hands on approach to learning is wonderful and getting to be involved in the process meant so much to me." -Jamie W. RSG Mom
"This school is amazing. We have two generations of my family that have attended here and the benefits and memories made here are clearly lasting for both kids and parents. This time is so precious in a child's life and RSG helps families be a part of it in amazing ways. My daughter has grown here mentally and socially so much in the last two years and I know she will continue to grow with the foundation provided here. The teachers are incredible, smart and excellent examples for kids and families alike. We have gained so much from being here and I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to build strong, healthy, happy kids and memories that will last a lifetime!" -Shantel N.
"RSG is a wonderful preschool! Their teachers are amazing and the kids love them! Being a co-op type school gives us parents, the opportunity to be a part of our child's preschool experience. The kids have a fun-age appropriate activities that involve lots of imagination and play time. My son has really blossomed during his time at RSG. His teacher is very patient and kind. We love RSG." -Karla G.
"My daughter and I love this preschool. This is a school where your child won't be another name on a list. The teachers and parents put their hearts into this school and our children benefit greatly from it. This school is all about the community coming together for the child. My daughters teacher Mrs. Alyssa is so loving and really cares for the individual needs of each child. We have made some amazing memories at this school and I would recommend this school to anyone I know who wants to take an active part of their child's first years in school." -Selena S.
"This is such an awesome program for parents who like to watch their child grow and develop within the school as a child should. It is crucial for parents and teachers to have a close relationship and very important to children's education. Miss Alyssa is such an inspiration and such a blessing to my daughter and myself. She goes above and beyond in everything she does and it shows. From creative learning to letting the children guide their own mini lessons she is the definition of an Intentional teacher." -Austin F.
“I don't think anyone can grow unless he's loved exactly as he is now, appreciated for what he is rather than what he will be.” ~ Fred Rogers