Our program is committed to the belief that children build confidence, joy, and independence through respect, love, and a strong sense of self. We focus on development by:
- Providing hands on experiences through arts & crafts activities, play dough, music activities, science and cooking, structured playground individual and team exercises, and open play.
- Presenting problem-solving techniques that hone children’s critical thinking skills to build a better self-concept within a positive atmosphere.
To create an environment of learning for both parents and children that strengthens the relationship between each other, their neighbors, and their community.
To provide pre-kindergarten fundamentals, including
- developing and fine-tuning small and large motor skills.
- To provide interactions and dealings with other preschoolers.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children.
- To provide knowledge and instruction to the families on parenting skills.
- To provide an affordable, non-discriminating service to families of all races, creeds, national origins, religions, genders, or sexual orientations.
Meet Our Director
Alyssa Paddie is the Director/ Teacher at Ready, Set Grow! Preschool. Alyssa is passionate about studying Child Development. Embracing the idea of the whole child, she believes the cooperative preschool experience is a unique opportunity for creating a positive foundation for a child’s future.
Alyssa started with Ready, Set, Grow! Preschool when her oldest child, now 20, was 4 years old! All three of her children have attended RSG. She has been the teacher/ director for the past 5 years.
Alyssa studied Early Childhood Education and continues her education every year, including attending the annual California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools convention.
Alyssa’s passion for a constructive and loving learning environment is shown in every interaction she has with her students and parents.