Welcome RSG Parents!
As a cooperative preschool, we are able to keep costs low by the involvement and commitment of our parents and/or caregivers.
Parent requirements include:
- Working in the classroom to assist the teacher 2 or more times a month
- Attend monthly state-mandated parent meetings
- Participate in fundraisers
- Perform parent jobs (ex. Arts & crafts, party planning, etc)
- Serve on two committees or head one committee
In addition to tuition, we offer several opportunities for fundraising throughout the year. Each family has a mandatory $300 fundraising quota, which prevents extra fees and helps keep tuition costs low. As we are a non-profit, we use this funding to contribute to special projects and classroom upkeep.
Here are a few handouts you may find helpful to practice at home.
You can click on the bottom right of the calendar, and it will be exported to your own google calendar so you have all of our important dates ready to go!