Our program is committed to the belief that children build confidence, joy, and independence through respect, love, and a strong sense of self. We are a co-op preschool, which means that parents or caregivers contribute their time and talents to their child’s school, and work together to create a fun and stimulating learning environment.
We combine learning experiences and structured play in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our program is designed to:
- Develop in each child a sense of self-worth.
- Promote self-expression, investigation, and discovery.
- Develop an understanding of others and their feelings.
- Encourage a sense of responsibility.
- Teach problem solving techniques.
- Build a positive attitude toward learning.
These concepts help to develop the whole child, which is the foundation for school readiness, they are taught by doing activities that include:
- Small and Gross Motor Development
- Arts and Crafts
- Math Concepts
- Social and Emotional Growth
- Science Concepts
- Field Trips
- Language and Literacy Practices (American Sign Language and foreign languages)
We offer lower tuition costs because we recognize the work and commitment parents provide while attending RSG preschool. We are proud to offer something that is both financially favorable and developmentally beneficial for both preschoolers and their families!
We look forward to welcoming you as a part of the Ready Set Grow family!